Thursday, September 18, 2014

Color Adjustment



The first picture I color-corrected was a huge crab claw that I had taken a picture of before...

Before:

After:
I mainly used the histogram for this one and noticed that there is a slight reddish hue in the original picture. I then adjusted it. 

The next is a picture of a tcnj building that I took a picture of...
Before:
After:
This picture originally had a very dark look to it because of the way that the shadows were distributed. I simply took this picture and adjusted some of the shadows and it looks much brighter and more vibrant. 

 The third picture is a picture I took with my girlfriend in Connecticut under a lot of light.

Before:



After:
This picture originally had very unevenly distributed shadows and I simply took this picture and adjusted some of the shadows and it looks much brighter and more vibrant. 




No comments:

Post a Comment