Thursday, September 4, 2014

Image Composition Project

For this project we had to take more than one image and composite them together to make one pictures. We had to make a total of three composites. 

The first composite was made by taking two images from the Image Acquisition Project and compositing them together. I took my face from the selfie that we had to take and got rid of the background and made it so it looked like I was peeking out from the top of the building. To get this effect I had to cut the top piece of the building into a new layer and then put it over all of the others while keeping the layer for the face above the background layer. The finished product and the layering of my images are below. 



The second composite was made by taking two reusable images from the internet (checked for usage rights), getting rid of the background for the one image and compositing them together so it seems that the picture of the sun was already in the image of the planet. The finished product and the layering of my images are below. 


The third composite was made by taking a photo of the two previously made composites in the photoshop window and compiling them together with each image getting smaller every layer so that it seems that there is an infinite amount of them within eachother. I call it Picception. The finished product and the layering of my images are below. 



1 comment: